Button pressing Button pressing

Clicking Is Nooby, Autoclicking Is Pro

Want to get something done? Write your own C++ autoclicker that goes for 0.5MS clicks.

I used 1MS and got a score of 500 clicks

Ultimate Click Speed Test Ultimate Click Speed Test

Fun.

I got 1861 clicks. Self-written C++ autoclicker FTW.

Pokemon Quiz v.1 Pokemon Quiz v.1

A Few Tips:

1. Make Your Buttons Consistent
2. Make Sure It Is Complete Before Uploading IT
3. IMPORTANT! Work on your graphics!
4. Preloader? Just make frame one say loading and then (for as2, idk as3) put the following on frame 1

this.onEnterFrame = function(){
if (_root.getBytesLoaded() == _root.getBytesTotal()){
_root.gotoAndStop(2);
}
}

5. For The "Failure" and "Correct" answers, please write the text using the text tool.
6. Please make sure we can actually tell that there is a button there.

Thats all, I hope you take those tips and use them.

Adventure of Mahjone DEMO Adventure of Mahjone DEMO

3 Tips To A Better Game, And A Review

1. No offence, but the graphics were not very good. Try to make them better.
2. Cut down on the stuff in frame 1 because the preloader only shows when done loading.
3. For platformers, you might want to use something else than just a plain if(this.hitTest(ground)){ y++; } inside an onEnterFrame event.

Also, I will give my reasons for a 3/10. Read the following.

Overall: 3/10, 2/5

Sound: 1/2. All there is is music. I would like to hear the tile moving or getting hurt.

Graphics: 1/4. The graphics aren't exactly good... the glow effects are nice and all, but try and make your ground look a little more like, well... ground. The spikes can be improved. Like, add some effect to make them look more like metal.

Gameplay: 1/4. Well, the first thing is the spikes. The tile should not go right through them, make them solid. Also, what is the objective of this game? It has no readable (to most people on Newgrounds, like me) instructions. Please try and use english so that most people understand what they are supposed to do.

pingshiyu responds:

thanks for reviewing, i will improve it in the upcoming english version!
Thank you!

Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

1 Horrible Bug

1. I agree with the last guy's, ideas.
2. There was a bug that stopped my map from being edit-able, then closed it and made a new OPEN one with a word like "up" in front of my map's name.

.: Particle Playground :. .: Particle Playground :.

This is a cool gadget.

5&5&1&19&1&-3&0&false&3&3&0&-10&8&0&5 00&false&200&false&3000&undefined&und efined

LOLO TANK LOLO TANK

Not bad but...

There really should be some audio

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Aww...

I got all fails but no medal! @People who don't know who what the lawyer was from: The lawyer was from Phoenix Wright for Nintendo DS.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Hmm.. Must be a glitch?

Narcolyxii Narcolyxii

Its okay...

I have got to say, the bugs are WAY too annoying.

Bugs:
#1: The VX Land Obliterator angle upgrade doesn't work.
#2: After finishing a level, sometimes the enemies stay on screen. when that happens, the frames will always be set to play() so, then the game will start when you do not want it to.
#3: The A.I. controlled turrets attack the already dead enemies... that and your shots stop at the dead enemies too...

Tips:
#1: "110%" awake when you failed the final mini-game is just kind of sad.. 110% is not possible in reality. You can only be 0-100% awake in reality... I got up to 190%.
#2: Most people can cause bugs themselves using the right-click menu (aka context menu). I work with AS2... I can not tell you how to disable most of the menu in AS3, but I can tell you how to do it in AS2. It is probably almost the same in AS3. The code is: Stage.showMenu = false;

Now for my review:
Overall: 6/10, 3/5.
3/4 for graphics. The graphics were okay... the enemies could have looked better though.
2/3 for game play. Great except for the bugs. The bugs caused -1 rating in game play.
0/2 for audio. As another guy said, "I would rather listen to crickets then hearing this for half an hour." I agree with that... the sounds were WAY too repetitive... perhaps add a nice techno beat and two options to turn off SFX and Music.
1/1 for controls. The controls were nice. Thats is all I can really say about them...

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Good but...

I didn't get my hard-earned medals!!!

BoMToons responds: